标题:每日成长必知:建立批判性思考的7个习惯
Title: Daily Growth Essentials: 7 Habits for Developing Critical Thinking
开头:思维,这种东西的建立不是一朝一夕,但可从以下7各方面去“有意而为之”:
Introduction: Building thinking skills is not something that can be achieved overnight, but you can “intentionally” work on the following 7 aspects:
习惯一:对身边的人讲话更加“具体些”
Habit 1: Be more “specific” when talking to people around you
(尤其,是对朋友、恋人、家人,与熟人讲话,容易放下戒备心,认为对方“理解自己”是理所应当,但事实恰恰相反。
(Especially when talking to friends, lovers, family, and acquaintances, it’s easy to let your guard down and assume that they “understand you” by default, but the reality is quite the opposite.
①错误的例子:
①Wrong example:
朋友:“我去趟便利店”
Friend: “I’m going to the convenience store.”
我:“随便帮我带喝的吧”
Me: “Just bring me something to drink.”
②正确的例子
②Correct example
朋友:“我去趟便利店”
Friend: “I’m going to the convenience store.”
我:我想振作一下,帮我买点能量饮料吧)
Me: “I want to cheer up, so please help me buy some energy drinks.)
习惯二:不要随波逐流
Habit 2: Don’t follow the crowd
(生活中经常有这样的情形:
(In life, there are often such situations:
A:你看到那谁的PYQ了么?
A: Have you seen that person’s WeChat Moments?
B:看到啦,我给他点赞了
B: Yes, I liked it.
A:为什么点赞?
A: Why did you like it?
B:其实我不明白他说什么,但是好多人点了,我也跟着点了。
B: I actually don’t understand what they’re saying, but many people have liked it, so I just followed suit.
生活中,哪怕小事,也不要养成“随大流”的习惯,任何选择,都要保证能说出“根据”,而后才能做出)
In life, even for small things, don’t get into the habit of “going with the flow.” Make sure you can explain the “reasoning” behind any choice before making it.)
习惯三:看新闻时联想到“其他事情”
Habit 3: Associate “other things” when reading the news
(对于“一边倒”新闻评论,务必保证“慎而又慎”的态度,不断反问“why so”、“so what”,才能发现新闻的真正背景、深意和其他角度)
(For “one-sided” news comments, always maintain a “prudent” attitude, constantly asking “why so” and “so what” to discover the true background, deeper meaning, and other perspectives of the news.)
习惯四:冲动购物之前要思考
Habit 4: Think before impulsive shopping
(警惕“锚定效应”:试想一件商品300元,放在A商店一圈200元的产品中,和放在B商店一圈500元的商品中,你肯定会选择前者,但其实商品本质没有变化,这就是锚定效应。购物的本质,应该是对“真的需要买么?”这样的问题予以回答)
(Be aware of the “anchoring effect”: Imagine a product priced at 300 yuan. If placed among products priced at 200 yuan in Store A, and among products priced at 500 yuan in Store B, you would likely choose the former. However, the essence of the product remains unchanged. This is the anchoring effect. The essence of shopping should be answering the question, “Do I really need to buy this?”)
习惯五:区分事实和意见
Habit 5: Distinguish facts from opinions
(“最近感冒十分流行”,这句话是事实吗?答:不是。
(“The flu is very popular recently.” Is this statement a fact? Answer: No.
①原因:感冒,是咳嗽、发烧、鼻塞、全身无力等症状的简单统称⬇️
①Reason: The flu is a simple collective term for symptoms such as coughing, fever, nasal congestion, and general weakness. ⬇️
②因此,感冒在流行的前提是,要明确什么样的症状才算作感冒⬇️
②Therefore, the premise of the flu being popular is to clarify what symptoms are considered the flu. ⬇️
③因此,这句话是说话人的“主观意见”,而非客观事实
③Thus, this statement is the speaker’s “subjective opinion” rather than an objective fact.
总结:类似的情况,在和熟人对话时还有很多)
Summary: Similar situations occur frequently in conversations with acquaintances.)
习惯六:尝试当一下苏格拉底
Habit 6: Try being Socrates for a moment
(古希腊哲学家苏格拉底认为:对各种事物的疑问,在确认其本质的同时,还可以提升自己的智慧。这就是“苏格拉底问答法”,把同样的问题,反复问自己、问别人,提问式最有效、最卓越的方法)
(The ancient Greek philosopher Socrates believed that questioning various things, while confirming their essence, can also enhance one’s wisdom. This is the “Socratic method of questioning,” where the same question is repeatedly asked to oneself and others. The questioning style is the most effective and outstanding method.)
习惯七:不能放任对话的模糊
Habit 7: Do not allow ambiguous conversations
(90%的人平时的对话都是“模糊”而“无意义”的,比如:
(90% of people’s daily conversations are “vague” and “meaningless,” such as:
上司:那件事做的怎么样了?
Boss: How’s that thing going?
部下:阿,目前还可以吧。
Subordinate: Ah, it’s going well for now.
上司:那就尽快吧。
Boss: Then hurry up.
部下:好的,我会再跟您汇报。
Subordinate: Okay, I’ll report back to you.
如果对每句话进行批判性思考,结果就是:这些话没有一句是有意义的。如果平时放任不管,到关键时刻,绝对会出现“进展不顺畅”的问题。绝对,别问我怎么知道)
If you critically think about every sentence, the result is that none of these words have any meaning. If you let it slide in daily life, you will definitely encounter “unsmooth progress” at crucial moments. Absolutely, don’t ask me how I know.)
结尾:总是误解别人的疑似、总是说话让别人误解,那你必须来学习一下
Conclusion: If you always misunderstand others’ implications, and your words always lead to misunderstandings, you must learn about this.