Scene V. Another part of the platform.
场景五。 平台的另一部分。

Enter Ghost and Hamlet
鬼魂和哈姆雷特登场

Hamlet: Where wilt thou(you) lead me? speak; I’ll go no further.
哈姆雷特: 你将引导我去哪里?说吧;我不会更远了。

Ghost: Mark me.
鬼魂: 注意听我。

Hamlet: I will.
哈姆雷特: 我会的。

Ghost: My hour is almost come, When I to sulphurous(地狱般的) and tormenting(痛苦的) flames Must render up myself.
鬼魂: 我的终结时刻将至,当我必须将自己交付给硫磺般的折磨之火焰。

Hamlet: Alas, poor ghost!
哈姆雷特: 哎哟,可怜的鬼魂!

Ghost: Pity me not, but lend thy(your) serious hearing To what I shall unfold.
鬼魂: 不要怜悯我,而是认真地听我要揭露的事。

Hamlet: Speak; I am bound to hear.
哈姆雷特: 说吧;我必须听。

Ghost: So art(are) thou(you) to revenge, when thou(you) shalt(shall) hear.
鬼魂: 同样,当你听到时,你必须复仇。

Hamlet: What?
哈姆雷特: 什么?

Ghost: I am thy(your) father’s spirit,
鬼魂: 我是你父亲的灵魂,

Doom’d for a certain term to walk the night,
被判定在夜间游荡一段特定的时间,

And for the day confined to fast(禁食) in fires,
白天则被限制在火中禁食,

Till the foul crimes done in my days of nature Are burnt and purged away.
直至我生前所犯下的丑恶罪行被烧毁和清除。

But that I am forbid To tell the secrets of my prison-house,
但我被禁止透露我的囚禁之家的秘密,

I could a tale unfold whose lightest word Would harrow up thy(your) soul, freeze thy(your) young blood,
我可以讲述一个故事,其最轻微的词语就能折磨你的灵魂,冻结你年轻的血液,

Make thy(your) two eyes, like stars, start(跳动) from their spheres,
让你的两只眼睛,像星星一样,从他们的轨道上蹦出来,

Thy(your) knotted and combined locks(头发) to part And each particular hair to stand on end, Like quills upon the fretful porpentine(豪猪):$join

你纠结合并的头发开始分开,每一根特别的头发都竖立起来,就像焦虑豪猪身上的刺:

But this eternal blazon must not be To ears of flesh and blood. List, list, O, list!
但这永恒的描述不应被有血有肉的耳朵听到。听,听,噢,听着!

If thou(you) didst(did) ever thy(your) dear father love–
如果你曾对你亲爱的父亲怀有爱意——$join

注:宾语前置

Hamlet: O God!
哈姆雷特: 噢,天呐!

Ghost: Revenge his foul and most unnatural murder.
幽灵: 为他恶劣而极端不自然的谋杀复仇。

Hamlet: Murder!
哈姆雷特: 谋杀!

Ghost: Murder most foul, as in the best it is; But this most foul, strange and unnatural.
幽灵: 最恶劣的谋杀案,就算在最好的情况下也是如此。但这个案子特别恶劣,怪异且不自然。

Hamlet: Haste me to know’t, that I, with wings as swift As meditation or the thoughts of love, May sweep to my revenge.
哈姆雷特: 赶快告诉我吧,让我快速的了解情况,以便我带着翅膀,像冥思或爱的思想一样迅速,将复仇进行到底。

Ghost: I find thee(you) apt; And duller shouldst thou(you) be than the fat weed That roots itself in ease on Lethe wharf, Wouldst thou(you) not stir in this.
幽灵: 我发现你很适合,如果你比忘川码头安逸地扎根的肥大杂草还要迟钝,在这件事情上你就不会激发。

Now, Hamlet, hear: ‘Tis(It is) given out that, sleeping in my orchard, A serpent stung me; so the whole ear of Denmark Is by a forged process of my death Rankly abused: but know, thou(you) noble youth, The serpent that did sting thy(your) father’s life Now wears his crown.
现在,哈姆雷特,听好,传说我是在我的果园里睡觉时,一只毒蛇咬了我,所以丹麦的全部耳朵都被我死亡的假冒过程所愚弄:但你要知道,那条咬你父亲性命的蛇现在戴上了他的王冠。

Hamlet: O my prophetic soul! My uncle!
哈姆雷特:哦,我的预见之灵!我的叔叔!

Ghost: Ay, that incestuous, that adulterate beast, With witchcraft of his wit, with traitorous gifts,– O wicked wit and gifts, that have the power So to seduce!–won to his shameful lust The will of my most seeming-virtuous queen:
鬼魂: 是的,那个乱伦的、玷污的野兽,凭借他的智慧的巫术,凭借他的背叛的馈赠——哦,邪恶的智慧和馈赠,它们有着诱导人的力量——引诱我那看似最贞洁的王后陷入他可耻的欲望:

O Hamlet, what a falling-off was there!
哦,哈姆雷特,那是多么大的堕落啊!

From me, whose love was of that dignity That it went hand in hand even with the vow I made to her in marriage, and to decline Upon a wretch whose natural gifts were poor To those of mine!
从我这里,我的爱是那么尊贵,以至于同她的结婚誓言齐头并进,但却堕落到一个他的天赋远远不及我的恶棍身上!

But virtue, as it never will be moved, Though lewdness court it in a shape of heaven, So lust, though to a radiant angel link’d, Will sate itself in a celestial bed, And prey on garbage.
但是,美德永远不会被动摇,即使淫荡以天堂的形象来诱惑它,所以欲望(尤指性欲),即使与光辉的天使相连,它也会在天堂的床上满足自己,进而捕食垃圾。

But, soft! methinks I scent the morning air; Brief let me be.
但是,且慢!我想我闻到了早晨的空气;让我简短地说。

Sleeping within my orchard, My custom always of the afternoon, Upon my secure hour thy(your) uncle stole, With juice of cursed hebenon(毒草) in a vial, And in the porches(门廊) of my ears did pour The leperous distilment;
在我的果园中睡觉,这是我午后的习惯,在我安心的时刻,你的叔叔偷偷地,用一个小瓶装满了被诅咒的毒草汁,并在我耳朵的门廊倾倒麻风病蒸馏液。

whose effect Holds such an enmity(敌意) with blood of man That swift as quicksilver it courses through The natural gates and alleys of the body,
它的效果与人的血液如此不合,就像水银一样快速地穿过身体的自然门户和小巷,

And with a sudden vigour(活力) doth(does) posset(凝固) And curd(凝结), like eager droppings into milk, The thin and wholesome blood: so did it mine;
并且稀薄而健康的血液,突然地充满活力地凝固并凝结,像急切的掉落物滴入牛奶:我的血也一样;

And a most instant tetter(皮疹) bark’d about, Most lazar-like, with vile and loathsome crust(痂皮), All my smooth body.
并立即在周围爆发出皮疹,最像麻风病,用邪恶和令人厌恶的痂皮,覆盖了我光滑的身体。

Thus was I, sleeping, by a brother’s hand Of life, of crown, of queen, at once dispatch’d:
我就是这样,正睡着,却被我的一个兄弟之手,同时夺走了生命、王冠、还有皇后:

Cut off even in the blossoms of my sin, Unhousel’d, disappointed, unanel’d, No reckoning made, but sent to my account With all my imperfections(瑕疵) on my head:
甚至在我的罪恶的盛花中被切断,没有接受圣餐,失望,没有接受临终圣油,没有清算,但是带着我所有的瑕疵记入我的账户:$join

注:指的是人还没有忏悔,清洗罪恶就被杀了,死后会受到惩罚,所以可怕。

O, horrible! O, horrible! most horrible!
哦,可怕!哦,可怕!最可怕的是!

If thou(you) hast(have) nature in thee(you), bear it not;
如果你有自然之性,就不要忍受它;

Let not the royal bed of Denmark be A couch(长榻) for luxury and damned incest.
丹麦的御床不应成为奢侈和该死的乱伦之床。

But, howsoever thou(you) pursuest this act, Taint not thy(your) mind, nor let thy(your) soul contrive Against thy(your) mother aught(任何事情):
但是,无论你如何追求这种行为,都不要玷污你的心灵,也不要让你的灵魂针对你的母亲谋化任何事情:

leave her to heaven And to those thorns that in her bosom(胸) lodge(门房), To prick and sting her.
把她留给天堂和那些寄居在她胸膛的荆棘,来刺痛和刺痛她。

Fare thee(you) well at once!
马上一切都好!

The glow-worm shows the matin to be near, And ‘gins(begins) to pale his uneffectual fire:
萤火虫预示着晨祷将近,并开始消退其无效的火焰:

Adieu, adieu! Hamlet, remember me.
再见,再见!哈姆雷特,记住我。

Exit
离开

Hamlet: O all you host of heaven! O earth! what else?
哈姆雷特: 噢,天堂之主!噢,地球!还有什么?

And shall I couple(加上) hell? O, fie! Hold, hold, my heart;
我该把地狱也加在一起吗?哦,可恶!保持,保持,我的心;

And you, my sinews, grow not instant old, But bear me stiffly up. Remember thee(you)!
而你们,我的肌肉,不要立即变老,但让我坚决地站立起来。记住你!

Ay, thou(you) poor ghost, while memory holds a seat In this distracted globe. Remember thee(you)!
啊,你这可怜的幽灵,只要记忆在这个困扰的星球上还有位子。记得你!

Yea, from the table of my memory I’ll wipe away all trivial fond records, All saws of books, all forms, all pressures past, That youth and observation copied there;
是的,我将从我的记忆中擦去所有的琐碎和热衷的记录,所有的书籍里的格言,所有的形式,所有过去的压力,那些青春和观察所复制的东西;

And thy(your) commandment all alone shall live Within the book and volume of my brain, Unmix’d with baser matter: yes, by heaven!
而你的命令将独自生活在我的大脑的书卷和脑海中,不与卑贱的物质混在一起:是的,我发誓!

O most pernicious woman!
哦,多么邪恶的女人!

O villain, villain, smiling, damned villain!
哦,恶棍,恶棍,笑面虎,被诅咒的恶棍!

My tables,–meet it is I set it down,
我的笔记,–应该记下来的,

That one may smile, and smile, and be a villain;
一个人可以笑,又笑,同时也是个恶棍;

At least I’m sure it may be so in Denmark:
至少我确定,在丹麦是可能的:

So, uncle, there you are. Now to my word;
那么,叔叔,你在这里。现在说我的话;

It is ‘Adieu, adieu! remember me.’ I have sworn ’t.
那是’再见,再见!记住我’。我已经发誓了。

Marcellus Horatio: [Within] My lord, my lord,–
马赛勒斯·霍雷修:[在内] 我的主,我的主,–

Marcellus: [Within] Lord Hamlet,–
马赛勒斯:[在内] 哈姆雷特主人,–

Horatio: [Within] Heaven secure him!
霍雷修:[在内] 上天保佑他!

Hamlet: So be it!
哈姆雷特:就这样吧!

Horatio: [Within] Hillo, ho, ho, my lord!
霍雷修:[在内] 喂,嘿,嘿,我的主!

Hamlet: Hillo, ho, ho, boy! come, bird, come.
哈姆雷特:喂,嘿,嘿,孩子!过来,鸟儿,过来。

Enter Horatio and Marcellus
霍雷修和马赛勒斯进场

Marcellus: How is’t, my noble lord?
马赛勒斯:你现在怎么样,我尊贵的主人?

Horatio: What news, my lord?
霍雷修:有什么新消息,我的主?

Hamlet: O, wonderful!
哈姆雷特:哦,太奇妙了!

Horatio: Good my lord, tell it.
霍雷修:我好主人,说来听听。

Hamlet: No; you’ll reveal it.
哈姆雷特:不,你会泄露的。

Horatio: Not I, my lord, by heaven.
霍雷修:我不会的,我的主,我发誓。

Marcellus: Nor I, my lord.
马赛勒斯:我也不会,我的公子。

Hamlet: How say you, then; would heart of man once think it? But you’ll be secret?
哈姆雷特:那你怎么说呢,难道人的心会认为这是可能的?但你会保密吗?

Horatio Marcellus: Ay, by heaven, my lord.
霍雷修·马赛勒斯:我发誓,我的主人。

Hamlet: There’s ne’er a villain dwelling in all Denmark But he’s an arrant knave.
哈姆雷特:丹麦全境再没有什么恶棍,除了他就是个彻头彻尾的恶棍。

Horatio: There needs no ghost, my lord, come from the grave To tell us this.
霍雷修:我们不需要鬼从墓里出来告诉我们这个,我的公子。

Hamlet: Why, right; you are i’(in) the right;
哈姆雷特:嗯,对;你说得没错;

And so, without more circumstance at all, I hold it fit that we shake hands and part:
那么,就这样,没有更多的前提,我认为我们握手告别是合适的:

You, as your business and desire shall point you;
你,按照你的事业和愿望去做;

For every man has business and desire, Such as it is; and for mine own poor part, Look you, I’ll go pray.
每个人都有自己的事业和愿望,而那就是我的;对于我个人来说,你看,我要去祈祷。

Horatio: These are but wild and whirling words, my lord.
霍雷修: 这些话无头无尾,实在叫人困惑,我主。

Hamlet: I’m sorry they offend you, heartily; Yes, ‘faith heartily.
哈姆雷特: 我真心对你们的冒犯感到抱歉;是的,真心感到抱歉。

Horatio: There’s no offence, my lord.
霍雷修: 我主,我并未感到被冒犯。

Hamlet: Yes, by Saint Patrick, but there is, Horatio, And much offence too.
哈姆雷特: 是的,以圣帕特里克为誓,确实有冒犯,霍雷修,而且冒犯颇多。

Touching this vision here, It is an honest ghost, that let me tell you:
关于我所见的这个影像,它确实是一个诚实的幽灵,让我告诉你:

For your desire to know what is between us, O’ermaster(overmaster) ’t(it) as you may.
出于你想知道我们之间发生了什么,你尽可能去理解它。

And now, good friends, As you are friends, scholars and soldiers, Give me one poor request.
现在,好朋友们,因为你们是朋友,学者和战士,答应我一个小小的请求。

Horatio: What is’t, my lord? we will.
霍雷修: 您的请求是什么,我主?我们会答应的。

Hamlet: Never make known what you have seen to-night.
哈姆雷特: 你们永远不要透露你们今晚所看到的事。

Horatio Marcellus: My lord, we will not.
霍雷修·马赛勒斯: 我主,我们绝不会透露的。

Hamlet: Nay, but swear’t.
哈姆雷特: 不,你们必须宣誓。

Horatio: In faith, My lord, not I.
霍雷修: 我发誓,我主,我不会的。

Marcellus: Nor I, my lord, in faith.
马赛勒斯: 我也不会,我主,我发誓。

Hamlet: Upon my sword.
哈姆雷特: 作为我的剑为证。

Marcellus: We have sworn, my lord, already.
马赛勒斯: 我们已经发过誓了,我主。

Hamlet: Indeed, upon my sword, indeed.
哈姆雷特: 的确,我以我的剑为证,的确。

Ghost: [Beneath] Swear.
鬼魂: [在地下] 立誓。

Hamlet: Ah, ha, boy! say’st thou(you) so? art(are) thou(you) there, truepenny?
哈姆雷特: 哦,哈,小子!你这么说吗?你在那里,老实人?

Come on–you hear this fellow in the cellarage– Consent to swear.
过来——你听见地窖里的这个家伙——答应立誓。

Horatio: Propose the oath, my lord.
霍雷修: 提出你的誓言,我主。

Hamlet: Never to speak of this that you have seen, Swear by my sword.
哈姆雷特: 决不谈论你所看见的,以我的剑为誓。

Ghost: [Beneath] Swear.
鬼魂: [在地下] 立誓。

Hamlet: Hic et ubique? then we’ll shift our ground.
哈姆雷特: 这儿又那儿?那我们就换换地方。

Come hither(here), gentlemen, And lay your hands again upon my sword:
过来,先生们,再次把你们的手放在我的剑上:

Never to speak of this that you have heard, Swear by my sword.
决不谈论你所听见的,以我的剑为誓。

Ghost: [Beneath] Swear.
鬼魂: [在地下] 立誓。

Hamlet: Well said, old mole! canst work i’(in) the earth so fast?
哈姆雷特: 说得好,老鼹鼠!你能在地底下这么快地行走?

A worthy pioner! Once more remove, good friends.
值得尊敬的先锋!再次移位,好朋友们。

Horatio: O day and night, but this is wondrous strange!
霍雷修:噢,白天与夜晚,这真是难以置信的奇异!

Hamlet: And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
哈姆雷特:因此,就像对待陌生人一样,接纳这一切吧。

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
霍雷修啊,在天地之间,存在着比你的哲学所能想象的更多事物。

But come; Here, as before, never, so help you mercy,
但是来吧;在这里,与以前一样,若不是出于怜悯,你无法理解我,

How strange or odd soe’er(so ever) I bear myself,
无论我表现得多么奇怪或怪诞,

As I perchance(偶然) hereafter shall think meet(适宜的) To put an antic disposition on,
就如同我有些时候可能认为适宜,装出一个古怪的样子,$join

注:meet,形容词,适宜的。

That you, at such times seeing me, never shall, With arms encumber’d thus, or this headshake, Or by pronouncing of some doubtful phrase,
当你在这样的时刻看见我,你永远无法,以这些累赘的手臂(手足无措),或者头部的摇晃,或者通过宣告一些疑惑的短语,

As ‘Well, well, we know,’ or ‘We could, an if we would,’ Or ‘If we list to speak,’ or ‘There be, an if they might,’ Or such ambiguous giving out,
比如”嗯,嗯,我们知道”,或“我们可以,如果我们愿意”,或”如果我们愿意说话”,或”如果可能,那就存在”,或者类似这样含糊的表述,

to note That you know aught(全部) of me: this not to do,
来指出你知道我的一切:你不去做这些,

So grace and mercy at your most need help you, Swear.
所以在你最需要帮助时,恩典和仁慈将与你同在,发誓吧。

Ghost: [Beneath] Swear.
鬼魂:[在下面] 发誓。

Hamlet: Rest, rest, perturbed spirit!
哈姆雷特:休息吧,休息吧,烦扰的灵魂!

[They swear]
[他们发誓]

So, gentlemen, With all my love I do commend me to you:
那么,先生们,我把我所有的爱向你们推荐我:

And what so poor a man as Hamlet is May do, to express his love and friending to you,
无论哈姆雷特这么穷的人能做什么,来表达他对你们的爱和友谊,

God willing, shall not lack. Let us go in together;
只要上帝愿意,都不会缺少。让我们一起进去;

And still your fingers on your lips, I pray.
并且请你们把手指放在嘴唇上,我求你们。

The time is out of joint: O cursed spite, That ever I was born to set it right!
时间错乱了:哦,可诅咒的厄运,我怎么会生来就要纠正它呢!

Nay, come, let’s go together.
不,来吧,让我们一起走。

Exeunt
退场