1、上顿陪,下顿陪,终于陪出胃下垂。
1. Accompany the upper meal, accompany the lower meal, finally accompany into gastric下垂.
2、先用盅,再用杯,用完小嘴对瓶吹。
2. First use a cup, then use a glass, after using the small mouth to blow the bottle.
3、你让瞎子去南极,他根本找不着北;你让脑血栓去下叉,他根本勾不着腿;你让大马猴穿旗袍,它根本看不出美;你让潘长江去吻赵海霞,他根本够不着嘴。
3. You let the blind man go to the South Pole, he can’t find the north at all; you let the cerebral thrombosis do the split, he can’t hook the leg at all; you let the big horse monkey wear a cheongsam, it can’t see the beauty at all; you let Pan Changjiang kiss Zhao Haixia, he can’t reach the mouth at all.
4、被咱说过的人都不咋地,赵忠祥的《动物世界》也不让播了,倪萍不做主持人还改道了,崔永元也睡不着觉了。
4. The people I’ve talked about are not very good, Zhao Zhongxiang’s “Animal World” is not allowed to be broadcast anymore, Ni Ping has changed her career instead of being a host, and Cui Yongyuan can’t sleep either.
5、既然大侄儿从乡长变成三胖子,咱就不能再给一棒子、这时候的人是最需要理解,需要安慰、
5. Since the great-nephew has changed from a township head to a fat man, we can’t give him a blow anymore. People at this time need understanding and comfort the most.
6、还有一样家用电器——手电筒。
6. There is another household appliance - flashlight.
7、犯了改,改了犯、犯了在改,改完还犯,千锤百炼。
7. Commit a mistake, correct it, commit again, correct again, commit after correction, and go through countless trials.
8、别说你开车不合格,你长得都违章了。
8. Don’t say you are not qualified to drive, your appearance is already illegal.
9、猫走不走直线,完全取决于耗子。
9. Whether the cat walks in a straight line or not depends entirely on the mouse.
10、九八九八不得了,粮食大丰收,洪水被赶跑,百姓安居乐业,齐夸党地领导,国外比较乱套,成天勾心斗角,昨天内阁下台,今天首相被炒,闹玩金融危机,又要谈和领导,综观世界风云,这边风景更好!
10. 1989 was remarkable, with a bumper harvest of grain, floods driven away, people living in peace and prosperity, praising the Party’s leadership. The world is chaotic, full of intrigue, yesterday the cabinet resigned, today the prime minister was fired, and financial crises occurred. They need to negotiate with leaders, but looking at the global situation, the scenery here is better!
11、那次卖拐把他忽悠瘸了,那次卖车把他忽悠捏了,今天在十分钟之内我要不把他摆平,我就没法跟你们俩当教师爷了!
11. That time selling crutches, I fooled him into limping; that time selling cars, I fooled him into being squeezed. If I don’t level him out within ten minutes today, I can’t be your teacher!
12、没有劳动人民,你吃啥穿啥没有老动人民你还臭美啥劳动人民是最伟大的!
12. Without the working people, what would you eat and wear? Without working people, you wouldn’t even be able to show off. The working people are the greatest!
13、距离拉开了,美没了!吃饭也不喊了,打电话——哈喽啊!饭已OK了,下来眯西吧!
13. The distance has been pulled apart, the beauty is gone! No more calling for meals, making phone calls - Hello! The meal is OK, come down and enjoy it!
14、今早我一开圈门,老母猪以每秒八十脉地速度向前疯跑,咣当撞树上–死了,为什么?
14. This morning when I opened the pigpen door, the old sow ran forward at a speed of 80 beats per second, and crashed into a tree - dead. Why?
15、她比你还难看,她呀没你难看,你呀比她难看。
15. She is uglier than you, she is not as ugly as you, you are uglier than her.
16、我叫不紧张。
16. My name is Not Nervous.
17、耗子给猫当三陪——赚钱不要命。
17. Rats accompanying cats - making money at the risk of their lives.
18、谁说我的脸长得像鞋拔子,这是典型的猪腰子脸。
18. Who says my face looks like a shoehorn? This is a typical pig’s kidney face.
19、秋波,就是秋天的菠菜。
19. Autumn waves refer to spinach in autumn.
20、小样儿,脱了马甲,我照样认识你。
20. Little guy, even without your vest, I still recognize you.
21、我求了一辈子幸福,到老了,明白了,幸福是什么?答,幸福就是遭罪。
21. I’ve been seeking happiness all my life, and now that I’m old, I understand what happiness is. Answer: Happiness is suffering.
22、走了,伤自尊了,太伤自尊了。
22. I’m leaving, my self-esteem is hurt, it’s really hurt.
23、耗子给猫当伴娘,你挣钱不要命了。
23. A rat acting as a bridesmaid for a cat, you’re making money at the expense of your life.
24、由于你没有坚持柱拐,导至了病毒迅速的往上涨,两条腿有两条大筋,好比是两条高速公路,病毒以每小时180公里的速度速速往上转移,你完了,无情的病魔正在吞噬着你的健康细胞,一个崭新的植物人即将诞生。
24. Because you didn’t insist on using a crutch, the virus has rapidly increased. You have two major tendons in your legs, like two highways. The virus is transferring at a speed of 180 kilometers per hour, and you’re done for. The ruthless disease is devouring your healthy cells, and a new plant person is about to be born.
25、白云,黑土向你道歉,请你睁开眼看我多可怜,今天的你我还能否重复昨天的故事,我的这张旧船票还能否登上你的破船!
25. White clouds, black soil apologizes to you, please open your eyes and see how pitiful I am. Can we repeat the story of today’s you and me, and can my old boat ticket still board your broken boat?
26、听说他不当厨师改防忽悠热线了,竟敢扬言不再上当受骗了,残酷的现实已直逼我心里防线了,今年我要不卖他点啥,承诺三年的话题我就没法跟观众兑现了!
26. I heard that he quit being a chef and changed to an anti-fraud hotline. He even dared to claim that he would no longer be deceived. The cruel reality has already pushed my psychological defense line. If I don’t sell him something this year, I won’t be able to fulfill the promise of three years with the audience!
27、别着急,先拨个骚扰电话!
27. Don’t worry, make a prank call first!
28、改革春风吹满地,中国人民真争气,齐心合力跨世纪,一场大水没咋地。
28. The spring breeze of reform blows across the land, the Chinese people are really competitive, working together to cross the century, and a big flood didn’t affect us much.
29、我下一步准备去旅旅游,找个比较大的城市,去趟铁岭。
29. Next, I plan to travel to a larger city, like Tieling.
30、人生在世屈指算,最多三万六千天;家有房屋千万所,睡觉就需三尺宽;总结起来四句话:说人好比盆中鲜花;生活就是一团乱麻;房子修的再好那也是个临时住所;那个小盒才是你永久的家!
30. Life is calculated with fingers, at most 36,000 days; even if you have millions of houses, you only need three feet wide to sleep. In summary, there are four sentences: people are like flowers in a basin; life is a mess; no matter how well the house is built, it’s just a temporary residence; that small box is your permanent home!
31、你打我两下,你下不去手!你骂我两句,你张不开嘴!
31. You hit me twice, but you can’t bring yourself to do it! You scold me, but you can’t open your mouth!
蜡笔小新经典语录,蜡笔小新经典台词
Crayon Shin-chan classic quotes, Crayon Shin-chan classic lines
1、妈妈:游泳真好
1. Mom: Swimming is great.
小新:妈妈,你愈来愈像鱼了
Shin: Mom, you’re becoming more and more like a fish.
妈妈:你是说像美人鱼吗?
Mom: Do you mean like a mermaid?
小新:不是,你的鱼尾纹愈来愈多了
Shin: No, your crow’s feet are increasing.
2、小新:老师,我要上厕所
2. Shin: Teacher, I need to go to the bathroom.
老师:不行,现在是上课时间,刚才下课怎么不去?
Teacher: No, it’s class time. Why didn’t you go during the break?
小新:下课时间那么宝贵,用来上厕所多可惜呀!
Shin: Break time is so precious, it’s a pity to use it to go to the bathroom!
3、妹妹:哥,你是我见过最爱干净的人
3. Sister: Brother, you are the cleanest person I have ever seen.
小新:过奖了,你是怎么看出来的?
1. Xiaoxin: You flatter me, how did you figure it out?
妹妹:不管什么事,你都推得一干二净
Sister: No matter what happens, you always wash your hands clean of any responsibility.
4、小新:有酱油卖吗?
2. Xiaoxin: Do you have soy sauce for sale?
鱼铺老板:没有。
Fish shop owner: No.
小新:有芥末卖吗?
Xiaoxin: Do you have mustard for sale?
鱼铺老板:没有。
Fish shop owner: No.
小新:什么都没有还敢开店。
Xiaoxin: How dare you run a shop when you don’t have anything?
5、老师:现在上‘急救’课,有人受伤,第一步要怎么做?
3. Teacher: Now we’re having a ‘first aid’ class. What should you do first if someone is injured?
小新:我知道,问他要不要器官捐赠?
Xiaoxin: I know, ask if they want to donate their organs?
6、妈妈:小新,你看,妹妹考100分,你才50分
4. Mom: Xiaoxin, look, your sister scored 100 points, and you only got 50.
小新:我是照你的话做的
Xiaoxin: I did what you told me to.
妈妈:我说了什么?
Mom: What did I say?
小新:你说我只要有妹妹的一半就很好了
Xiaoxin: You said that as long as I’m half as good as my sister, it would be fine.
7、妹妹 :哥,如果有不良少年勒索我们,怎么办?
5. Sister:哥, 如果有不良少年勒索我们, 怎么办?
小新:跑给他追
Xiaoxin: Just run and let them chase you.
妹妹 :你跑得赢他们吗?
Sister: Can you outrun them?
小新:我只要跑得赢你就行了
Xiaoxin: I only need to outrun you.
8、小新:妈妈,你说做任何事,必须有始有终,不可以半途而废,对不对?
6. Xiaoxin: Mom, you said that to do anything, you must see it through from beginning to end, and not give up halfway, right?
妈妈:没错
Mom: That’s right.
小新:那,连续剧今天是完结篇,你不能阻止我看完
Xiaoxin: Well, today’s the final episode of the TV series, so you can’t stop me from watching it.
9、小新:妹妹,你干嘛那么用功?
9. Xiaoxin: Sister, why are you studying so hard?
妹妹:还不都是因为你。
Sister: It’s all because of you.
小新:我?
Xiaoxin: Me?
妹妹:没错,我们家总要有人有出息吧!
Sister: Yeah, someone in our family has to be successful, right?
10、爸爸:什么?小新,你在看裸女照片!小小年纪就做出这种事?说!这些照片那里来的?
10. Dad: What? Xiaoxin, are you looking at nude photos! At such a young age, doing such a thing? Tell me! Where did you get these photos from?
小新:在你的抽屉拿的
Xiaoxin: I took them from your drawer.
11、妈妈:爸妈今晚有事,要很晚才回来
11. Mom: Mom and Dad have something to do tonight, and we’ll be back very late.
小新:那我会很累耶!
Xiaoxin: I’ll be very tired then!
妈妈 :为什么?
Mom: Why?
小新:我会看电视看得很累
Xiaoxin: I’ll be tired from watching TV.
12、小毛:我妈妈是硕士,爸爸是博士。
12. Xiaomao: My mom is a master’s degree holder, and my dad is a doctor.
小新:有什么了不起!
Xiaoxin: So what?
小毛:你爸妈是什么士?
Xiaomao: What about your parents’ degrees?
小新:我爸爸是男士,我妈妈是女士。
Xiaoxin: My dad is a gentleman, and my mom is a lady.
13、小新:妈妈,公园有个可怜的欧巴桑,我想帮助她。
13. Xiaoxin: Mom, there’s a poor old lady in the park, and I want to help her.
妈妈:小新真有爱心,就给她10块钱吧!
Mom: Xiaoxin, you’re so kind-hearted. Here’s 10 yuan for her!
妈妈:咦!你怎么买了香肠?
Mom: Huh? Why did you buy sausages?
小新:她就是卖香肠的嘛!
Xiaoxin: She’s the sausage seller!
14、妈妈:上下学不要落单,以免被不良少年勒索
14. Mom: Don’t walk alone to and from school to avoid being extorted by bad teenagers.
小新:可是同学都不肯跟我一起走
Xiaoxin: But my classmates don’t want to walk with me.
妈妈:为什么?
15. Mom: Why?
妹妹 :他们怕被哥哥勒索
Sister: They’re afraid of being blackmailed by my brother.
15、老师:小新,你的美劳作品太好了,明天学校要派你参加全市的比赛。
15. Teacher: Shin, your art project is amazing. Tomorrow, the school will send you to participate in the city-wide competition.
小新:不行
Shin: No way.
老师:为什么?
Teacher: Why?
小新:劳作是我爸做的,他明天要上班
Shin: My dad made it, and he has to work tomorrow.
16、老师:小新,请用‘左右为难’来造句
16. Teacher: Shin, please make a sentence using “caught in a dilemma.”
小新:我考试时左右为难
Shin: I was caught in a dilemma during the exam.
老师:是题目不会答,让你左右为难?
Teacher: You were caught in a dilemma because you couldn’t answer the questions?
小新:不,是左右同学答案不一样,让我左右为难
Shin: No, I was caught in a dilemma because the answers from the students on my left and right were different.
17、老师:小新,你的毛病就是用词不当,现在考考你用一句成语来形容老师很开心
17. Teacher: Xiaoxin, your problem is improper use of words. Now, I’m going to test you. Use an idiom to describe a teacher who is very happy.
小新:含笑九泉
Xiaoxin: Grinning from ear to ear.
18、爸爸 :你看廿四孝的故事多感人,你做得到吗?
18. Dad: The stories of the Twenty-Four Filial Exemplars are so touching. Can you do that?
小新:至少我能做到一样,卖身葬父
Xiaoxin: At least I can do one thing, sell myself to bury my father.
19、妈妈:我以为你在写功课,竟然是在玩电动
19. Mom: I thought you were doing your homework, but you were actually playing video games.
小新:这又不能怪我
Xiaoxin: It’s not my fault.
妈妈:难道要怪我?
Mom: Should I be the one to blame?
小新:没错,谁叫你走路声音那么轻
Xiaoxin: Yes, why do you walk so quietly?
20、妈妈:我以为你在写功课,竟然是在玩电动
20. Mom: I thought you were doing your homework, but you were actually playing video games.
小新:这又不能怪我。
Xiaoxin: It’s not my fault.
妈妈:难道要怪我?
Mom: Should I be the one to blame?
小新:没错,谁叫你走路声音那么轻。
Xiaoxin: Yes, why do you walk so quietly.
21、吉永老师:“现在上『急救课』,先做口对口人工呼吸,这样重复做,会怎样?”
21. Teacher Yoshie: “Now we’re having a first aid class. If we do mouth-to-mouth resuscitation like this, repeatedly, what will happen?
小新:“有人会告你性骚扰”。
Xiaoxin: Someone might sue you for sexual harassment.
22、吉永老师:“蝌蚪长大以后变成什么?”
22. Teacher Yoshie: “What do tadpoles turn into when they grow up?”
小新:“平底锅。”
Xiaoxin: Frying pan.
23、美讶:“上完暑期辅导课就要马上回家,为什么不听话?我最讨厌不准时回家的人…..”
23. Mei Ya: “After finishing the summer tutoring class, you should go home right away. Why don’t you listen? I hate people who don’t come home on time…”
小新:“你干嘛那么生气?你下班没马上回家做饭,我也没生气啊!”
Xiaoxin: Why are you so angry? You don’t go home to cook after work, and I’m not angry either!
24、吉永老师:“男女生到青春期会有第二性徵出现,女生平坦的胸部会隆起,就像…..”
24. Teacher Yoshie: “During puberty, boys and girls will develop secondary sexual characteristics. Girls’ flat chests will become more prominent, like… “
小新:“像双安全气囊”
Xiaoxin: Like a pair of safety airbags.
25、小新:“美讶,上次我和小毛打架打输了,这次我打赢了”
25. Xiaoxin: “Meiyan, last time I lost a fight with Xiaomao, but this time I won.”
美讶:“干嘛连打两次架?”
Meiyan: “Why did you have to fight twice?”
小新:“你不是教我,在那里跌倒,就要在那里站起来吗!”
Xiaoxin: “Didn’t you teach me that if you fall somewhere, you have to stand up there?”
26、吉永老师:“小新,你怎么偷同学的橡皮擦?你做这种事,难道不为父母想一想吗?”
26. Teacher Jiyong: “Xiaoxin, how could you steal your classmate’s eraser? Don’t you think about your parents when you do this?”
小新:“就是想过才做的。这样就不用花父母的钱了”
Xiaoxin: “I did it after thinking about it. This way, I won’t have to spend my parents’ money.”
27、小新:脸很痛!
27. Xiaoxin: “My face hurts!”
妈妈:给我看看。
Mother: “Let me see.”
小新:你真的要看吗?
Xiaoxin: “Do you really want to see?”
小新翘起PP来说:给你看我另一张脸。
Xiaoxin sticks out his butt and says: “Here’s my other face for you to see.”
28、妈妈:小新,你这学期捡到10次钱吗?
28. Mother: “Xiaoxin, have you found money ten times this semester?”
小新:没有,只捡到一次
1. Xiaoxin: No, I only picked it up once.
妈妈:那怎么会有十张拾金不昧的荣誉卡?
Mother: Then how could you have ten “finders keepers” cards?
小新:我把捡到的一百元换成10个铜板
Xiaoxin: I exchanged the 100 yuan I found for 10 copper coins.
29、妈妈:小新,你又开电视了
29. Mother: Xiaoxin, you turned on the TV again.
小新:我又不是要看电视
Xiaoxin: I’m not going to watch TV.
妈妈:那你在做什么?
Mother: Then what are you doing?
小新:我在核对报纸上的电视节目表有没有印错。
Xiaoxin: I’m checking if there are any mistakes in the TV program schedule in the newspaper.
30、爸爸:什么?小新,你在看裸女照片!小小年纪就做出这种事?说!
30. Father: What? Xiaoxin, are you looking at nude photos! At such a young age, you’re doing this kind of thing? Tell me!
这些照片那里来的?
Where did you get these photos?
小新:在你的抽屉拿的
Xiaoxin: I took them from your drawer.
31、老师:小新,最近功课写得不错
31. Teacher: Xiaoxin, your recent homework has been well done.
小新:这全是警察扫黄的功劳
Xiaoxin: It’s all thanks to the police’s anti-pornography efforts.
老师:扫黄和功课有什么关系?
Teacher: What does that have to do with your homework?
小新:我爸晚上没地方去,只好在家盯我写功课
Xiaoxin: My dad has nowhere to go at night, so he stays at home supervising me to do my homework.
32、小毛:我妈妈是硕士,爸爸是博士。
32. Xiaomao: My mom is a master’s degree holder, and my dad is a doctor.
小新:有什么了不起!
Xiaoxin: So what!
小毛:你爸妈是什么士?
Xiaomao: What are your parents’ degrees?
小新:我爸爸是男士,我妈妈是女士。
Xiaoxin: My dad is a gentleman, and my mom is a lady.
33、老师:小新,你怎么偷同学的橡皮擦?你做这种事,难道不为父母想一想吗?
33. Teacher: Xiaoxin, how could you steal your classmate’s eraser? Don’t you think about your parents when you do things like this?
小新:就是想过才做的。这样就不用花父母的钱了
Xiaoxin: I did it precisely because I thought about them. This way, I won’t have to spend my parents’ money.
34、老师:小新,几天没上厕所了。
34. Teacher: Xiaoxin, how many days has it been since you last went to the bathroom?
小新:这种事不要问我们男人~
Xiaoxin: Don’t ask such questions from us men~
35、妈妈:小新,要你补英语是希望你不要输在起跑点上
35. Mom: Xiaoxin, I want you to improve your English so you don’t fall behind from the starting line.
小新:我早就输在起跑点上了
Xiaoxin: I’ve already lost at the starting line.
妈妈:你输了什么?
Mom: What did you lose?
小新:遗传。
Xiaoxin: Heredity.
麦兜经典语录
Mcdull’s Classic Quotes
永远不要后退,退到最后是无路可退。
Never back down, or you’ll find yourself with nowhere to retreat.
感谢我的双眼,再小,再眯,我也能看见,日出,日落,花开,花谢。
Thank my eyes, no matter how small and squinty, I can still see the sunrise, sunset, flowers blooming, and flowers withering.
笨鸟先飞,笨猪先肥。
The slow bird flies first, the slow pig gets fat first.
感谢太阳又升起,继续点燃我的梦想。
Thank the sun for rising again, continuing to ignite my dreams.
要懂得珍惜守护身边的每个人,因为前世扭断脖子的回眸,我们才换来了今生的相遇。
Learn to cherish and protect everyone around you, because in our past lives, we twisted our necks to get a glimpse of each other, and that’s how we earned our meeting in this life.
不肥则已,一肥惊人。
If not fat, then be astonishingly fat.
感谢不离不弃的你,让我知道仍有人爱我。感谢你的支持,不论今天有多挫折,我仍会勇敢地活下去。
Thank you for staying by my side, letting me know that there’s still someone who loves me. Thank you for your support, no matter how frustrated I am today, I will still live bravely.
想哭就哭,想笑就笑,不要因为世界虚伪,你也变的虚伪了。
Cry when you feel like crying, and laugh when you feel like laughing. Don’t become hypocritical just because the world is.
勿以骨少而食之,勿以肉少而不食。
Don’t eat something just because it has little meat, and don’t refuse to eat just because it has little meat.
不开心睡一觉,就让他过去吧,伤心还好,伤胃就不好了。
If you’re unhappy, sleep it off and let it go. It’s okay to be sad, but it’s not good to hurt your stomach.
人无百日好,猪无百日肥。
People can’t be happy for a hundred days, and pigs can’t be fat for a hundred days.
瘦为贵,花肉次之,肥为轻。
Thinness is valuable, marbled meat is second, fat is light.
得食者多肉,失食者寡肉。
He who has food has more meat, he who loses food has less meat.
你不尊重我,我尊重你,你还不尊重我,我依旧尊重你。你再不尊重我,我就废了你。
1. If you disrespect me, I will still respect you. If you continue to disrespect me, I will still respect you. But if you disrespect me again, I will eliminate you.
一猪超生,万夫乐开。
2. One pig overbreeds, and ten thousand men rejoice.
在天愿为比翼鸟,在地愿为连尾猪。
3. In heaven, I wish to be a pair of birds with wings entwined; on earth, I wish to be a pig with a connected tail.
水至清则无鱼,猪至肥则无命。
4. Water too clear has no fish; a pig too fat has no life.
不开心睡一觉,就让它过去吧。伤心还好,伤胃就不好了。
5. If you’re unhappy, just sleep it off and let it go. It’s okay to be sad, but don’t let it hurt your stomach.
爱情就像便便;水一冲就再也回不来了。
6. Love is like feces; once flushed, it’s gone forever.
瘦则改之,肥则加勉。
7. If you’re thin, change; if you’re fat, work harder.
大难不死,必有锅粥。
8. If you survive a great disaster, there must be a pot of porridge waiting.
两情若是久长时,又岂在猪猪肉肉。
9. If two hearts are meant to be together for a long time, why focus on the pork between them?
感谢黑夜的来临,我知道今天不论有多失败,全新的明天仍然等待我来证明自己…
10. Thank you, nightfall, for coming. I know that no matter how much I fail today, a brand new tomorrow still awaits for me to prove myself…
感谢我的鼻子,即使塌,也可以让我呼吸新鲜空气!
11. Thank you, my nose, for even if it’s flat, it allows me to breathe fresh air!
猪头诚可贵,猪肉价更高。若为滋味故,两者皆可烧。
12. A pig’s head is valuable, but pork is even more precious. If it’s for the sake of taste, both can be cooked and eaten.
猪虽逊羊三分白,羊却输猪一段香。
13. Although pigs are three shades less white than sheep, sheep lose a fraction of fragrance compared to pigs.
听君一席话,胜做十年猪。
14. Listening to your words for a moment is better than being a pig for ten years.
有事情是要说出来的,不要等着对方去领悟,因为对方不是你,不知道你想要什么,等到最后只能是伤心和失望,尤其是感情。
15. It’s important to speak up about things, don’t wait for the other person to understand, because they’re not you and don’t know what you want. In the end, all you’ll have is sadness and disappointment, especially in relationships.
小朋友和大朋友除了声音不同之外,小朋友的世界,还有很多的幻想,还有很多的希望,希望……失望……希望……失望……久而久之,就变成大朋友。
16. The difference between a child and an adult is not just their voice; a child’s world is filled with fantasies, hopes, hopes… disappointments… hopes… disappointments… Over time, they become adults.
感谢黑夜的来临,我知道今天不论有多失败,全新的明天仍然等待我来证明自己。
17. Thank you, nightfall, for coming. I know that no matter how much I fail today, a brand new tomorrow still awaits for me to prove myself.
感谢我的身材,即使臃肿,我也能到世界各地去旅游。
18. Thank you, my body, for even if it’s bloated, it allows me to travel around the world.
想哭就哭,想笑就笑,不要因为世界虚伪你也变得虚伪了!
19. Cry when you feel like crying, and laugh when you feel like laughing. Don’t become hypocritical just because the world is.
猪生代代无穷已,烧肉年年只相似。
20. The cycle of pig generations is endless, but the taste of grilled pork remains the same every year.
爱情就像便便;有时候努力了很久却只是个屁。
Love is like a bowel movement; sometimes you strain for a long time, but it turns out to be just a fart.
不以肥喜,不以瘦悲。
Do not be happy with fat, do not be sad with thin.
感谢那些曾让我伤心难过的日子,我知道快乐已经离我不远了。
Thank those days that once made me sad, for I know happiness is not far away.
要懂得珍惜守护,身边的每个人,因为前世扭断脖子的回眸,我们才换来了今生的相遇。
We should cherish and protect everyone around us, because only through the countless glances in our past lives have we earned this encounter in our current one.
人无远虑,必有蛋挞。留得青山在,哪怕没蛋挞?一言既出,四个蛋挞! 本来无一物,何处食蛋挞?一串光阴一串挞。好汉不吃眼前挞。天有不测风云,人有旦夕蛋挞。人生自古谁无死,留取主垫蛋挞。
A person without foresight will surely have egg tarts. As long as the green mountains are there, even without egg tarts? Once a word is spoken, four egg tarts appear! Originally, there was nothing, so where can we find egg tarts? A string of time, a string of tarts. A true man does not eat the tarts in front of him. There are unpredictable clouds and rain in life, as well as morning and evening egg tarts. Since ancient times, who has not died in life? Keep the main pillow for egg tarts.
感谢我的鼻子,即使塌,也让我可以呼吸新鲜空气。
Thank my nose, even if it’s flat, it allows me to breathe fresh air.
感谢老天爷所降下的雨水,为伤心淤积的心灵给刷洗洁净。
Thank the heavens for the rain that cleanses and purifies our sad hearts.
陈二狗的妖孽人生经典语录
Chen Ergou’s classic life quotes
1、不管什么性质的友谊,都是一瓶白酒,封存的时间越长,价值则越高,而一旦启封,可能就只够一个酒鬼滥饮一次,得珍惜。
1. No matter what kind of friendship it is, it is like a bottle of white wine. The longer it is stored, the higher its value. But once opened, it may only be enough for a drunkard to indulge in one time. We must cherish it.
2、薄情寡义沾花惹草的男人不要。精于权谋不留底线的男人不要。刻意标榜离经叛道的男人不要。恃才傲物目中无人的男人不要。同情泛滥好好先生的男人不要。
2. Men who are unfaithful and flirtatious, men who are skilled in scheming without limits, men who deliberately boast about being unconventional, and men who are arrogant and look down on others are all undesirable.
3、于小事得道,于小人成佛。
3. Enlightenment comes from small things, and Buddhahood is achieved through dealing with petty people.
4、有些时候想想看,我们穷人日子过得确实不舒心,不是觉得那些个有钱畜生牲口们站得太高,也不是怪漂亮水灵娘们太傲。就是无奈自己不管怎么努力。都爬不到那个位置,上不了她们的床。
4. Sometimes when we think about it, the lives of the poor are indeed uncomfortable. It’s not because those wealthy people stand too high, nor because beautiful women are too proud. It’s just that no matter how hard we try, we can’t reach that position or get into their beds.
5、饥寒起盗心。则一语中得你这群人。马瘦毛长。人穷志却未必短。野心这东西。是个男人就都或多或少有一点。膨胀后更以为只要坚持不懈就能站在一座城市地顶点。却不知生活要摧破一个家族很容易。夭折一个根基不深得奋斗者更是轻而易举。
5. Hunger and coldness give rise to theft. This saying fits you all. A thin horse has long hair, bu
......(隐藏50818字)
该专辑为收费专辑,购买专辑后可以阅读全部内容